– Color Refresh: This update features a lighter color scheme consisting of light blue with a shade of white. This new, smooth color scheme makes it easy to follow where you are in the timeline and has been incorporated throughout the app.
– Compose a Tweet: It’s all about options! By default, the Tweet composer is “hidden” from the Home timeline but accessible from the new “Compose Tweet” bar located below the nav bar as displayed in Option 1 below. Clicking the “Compose Tweet” bar will bring up the Tweet composer at the bottom of the screen, similar to if you’re composing a Tweet via the Menu or by using the same hotkey that you would use to compose an email message from the BlackBerry message list (for example, in English, the hotkey is ‘c’ if using a QWERTY keyboard). Alternatively, you can choose to display the Tweet composer as a static fixture at the top of the Home timeline (see Option 2).
– Trending Topics now with local trends support: A Trending Topics icon has been added to the nav bar and now includes local trends support. Local trends helps you keep in touch with the trends in your area while on-the-go with the Twitter app.
– My Profile: Now you can access your profile quickly and easily from the nav bar (or the Menu). And, you’ll notice that the icon is personalized with your profile picture to better help you identify the account that you’re logged into (teaser: this feature will be especially helpful should we include multi-account support in a future release.
– Performance Enhancements: Last but certainly not least, we’ve included some performance enhancements to improve the overall usability of the app.
Key New Feature Updates in Twitter for BlackBerry smartphones v126.96.36.199
• A lighter color scheme
• The option to hide or display the Tweet composer in the Home timeline
• Local trends support accessible from the Trends icon in the navigation bar
• My Profile icon in the navigation bar with a profile photo
• Performance enhancements
The update will be live in BlackBerry App World today
Refresh AppWorld :
ALT + RST